If you've ever been to a spa to enjoy the relaxing benefits of a Swedish massage, you're familiar with this pattern. If you haven't, or feel that a massage might not really benefit you, think again.
In particular, Swedish massage incorporates several specific techniques that combine to give you a relaxing and beneficial experience. They include:
1. Long, sweeping strokes over a muscle that help to break up trigger points
2. Kneading the muscle to work deeper into the affected area
3. Rhythmically tapping an area with cupped hands to facilitate relaxation
4. Friction or rubbing a muscle group rapidly with the palms to stimulate warmth
5. Vibration or using the fingertips to quickly shake a muscle back and forth to loosen the area
Unlimited luxury for mind, body, and soul, Massage in Churchgate.